Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I finally gave in


Well I finally gave in to this whole blog thing. We will see how I keep up with it when school starts again. I decided this would be a great way to keep family and friends updated on our life and of course most importantly, on Miss Hailey Raye. There are so many funny and exciting moments with a baby in the house and I wanted a way to document those memories. So here goes.


Today it dawned on me that I have only a few more weeks of my summer break, and my time exclusively with Hailey! I am going to just enjoy what time we have and soak up the sun.


Motherhood has been an incredible journey so far and cannot believe how fast the time is going. Hailey is now eating solids at breakfast, lunch and dinner. She is a major fan of fruits but has a hatred for veggies. I had to start buying these special gerber baby foods that mask the veggie flavor. Her favorite seems to be the macaroni and cheese with veggies. Hopefully she will enjoy her veggies someday. She is also starting to roll over consistently and loves to stand and talk, talk, talk. She is just like her mother, she is never quite. :) I am so proud of her already. Hailey is starting to sit up on her on for small amounts of time and is actually taking and putting her on pacifer in her mouth.


Okay....enough. I promise next time I post there will be more pictures and moments to share. I just wanted this first blog to give you a little bit of info about where she is now.



This is one of my favorite first photos!



Here she is at her 3 month photo shoot




Love to all!


Chelsea




No comments:

Post a Comment